I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday Funday!












Yesterday Kelly and Me went to her dad's church and then came back to her house.  She was looking so absolutely gorgeous I couldn't take my eyes off her.  then we took some pictures in  front of her house with her mom's help.  After-wards we went to the mall to go get her ring fixed, we ended up just getting her the exact same one but it was flawless.  By that time we were both getting hungry and couldn't figure out what to eat that was healthy and cheap(other than Subway).  So when she said Golden Dragon, we both agreed and off we went to have an amazing meal but the server wasn't as good as the one at Outback in Destin.  Then we went back to her house so she could get ready for work.  Sunday was a really good day, I loved spending time with my baby!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment