I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Monday, February 21, 2011


 First comes love.....



Nick surprised me with an blog post! sooo cute! I was looking online for the wedding I want and this is what I came up with:


$399.00
 Simone Carvailli wedding dress
(This dress is one I've always envisioned.I'm not sure if I want a train or not but I love this dress! In white of course to represent purity!)
Can't find this ring anywhere less than 1500$




 ( The ring I've always wanted from Tiffany & co. I want it inscribed though.;not sure which one yet!It would go perfectly with my promise ring!)


(Small details are everything!)         

                                          (This is absolutely gorgeous to me!The pink with the blue/green ocean will be so pretty!)
(Not sure about the cake! just some ideas!)



(These would hang from the reception!)

                                       (you have to have wedding bubbles with pink ribbons on them!)




 Cant forget the hair! i want curls down with rhinestone bobby pins


I found the cutest cake toppers! the girl has red hair!! They were quite hard to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment