I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Friday, February 18, 2011

My dad bought my mom a card and it reads...
Real love is romance and roses and more..
it's being there for each other
through joys and challenges,
through life's most memorable moments
as well as life's daily routines.
Real love is knowing the same person
who kisses you good morning
will also be there to kiss you goodnight.
Real love is what really matters in life
and I'm so lucky to be sharing it you!
I liked this a lot!
I just wanted to take a moment out of my day,Nick, just to thank you for accepting me for me and showing me real love.It doesn't lie, brag,boast, cheat,steal, it provides for the other and helps the other in their weaknesses.Thank you for all you've done for me within 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment