I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Day Dos!






I enjoyed the weather today by laying out for a half hour in nicks ab lounge that he gave me for Christmas! I also did ab workouts(: I had to come in though because it started to get unbearable and my knees were turning pink! I want to be safe about tanning this year!! Nick payed off my credit card!! The biggest relief ever!! He gave me 700$ to finish it off but I don't want to check it off my goal list until I have him completely payed back! I am so so so thankful he did that for me!! Nick and I m,ay go check out the new Easter film HOP,we both really want to see it but I told Nick I wanted to take him and I know he doesn't want to spend any money so i'm waiting for maybe an afternoon showing like after church or maybe the silver screen.I don't think movies are worth 20$ at all! Nick and I met at Target to pick out our Easter baskets! I'm SO excited! We are coloring eggs and having our own Easter hunt in the park and then we are exchanging baskets(: We are also celebrating Nick's 21st! birthday that week with a cake ! and Dinner/club with his friends! I can't wait!

Oh yeah! I failed to mention...I got Employee of the month for February again(: Now i can pay for my dental science class April 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment