I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Love Spring:)


Today I got to start out on my new goal of laying out for an hour each day:) It was nice. To be able to take one hour each day to relax was nice, hope I can do it all the time, but with everything on my mind its hard.I studied out there and school is getting harder.I only have 3! chapters left and I'll be done with psychology. I am sitting with an A and struggling to keep it at a 90%.Determined though! Nick's new schedule changed to 5:30-1:30.His lack of sleep is getting he best of him when it comes to our date nights.,Oh well, sleeps important too,i guess. LOL.  Today is lazy day, day to work out and do some homework.I love theses days! Nick and I enjoyed the park yesterday.To bad I got hit on by homeless men! We also went to the mall and to my Orthodontist to get my wires clipped. It was fun.I'm going to miss these back to back days off when I start my new schedule for June.

No comments:

Post a Comment