I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

We celebrated Easter at my house by going to church and then having a party for easter and Nick's birthday.It turned out well(:




 I decorated at 6am(:Excited!


 It turned out bright with Easter colors!!








 My mom made this cake for Nickolas 2 days before.He never noticed it sitting in the cabinet though(;hehehe It was cute.He ate the only "blue" gummy bear.It was chocolate with vanilla icing.

Amanda's search for eggs!

 I see one!
 Some of them were more obvious then others.
 She was counting them because I kept loosing them as I hid them! oops!
 5-6-7-8! Notice her finger counting! Nick makes fun of me for that!
 Happy 21!
 My Dad and Nick !Wow those smiles can't get bigger!
 Ready!
 Set!
Okay! I missed it! But this is Nick pretending to blow of the candles for my picture!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment