I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring has Sprung!




Nick and I went through some rough times but we stayed positive and worked through our issues! We don't want to give up on what is good! We shared the First Day Of Spring doing some shopping and running errands.Nick got his haircut and we decided to pick out some dresses for spring for me.We also went to Olive Garden to share our favorite dish "Chicken fettuccine" and salad with bread sticks.Its our favorite and the bill of 23.00$ to share is also our favorite(;We also went to the Honda dealer to walk around for a new Honda civic SI that Nick would love to test drive! We dropped by Basket Robbins for 1$ Tuesday ice cream, but didn't find anything appealing due to their lack of stock. It was a great day to represent a new fresh start to a new season!!



    Some Spring flowers in my yard! My Dad made me take pics for my Aunt so I decided to share(: They are pretty!



 Nick and I goofing off! We decided to match yellow and white for bright spring colors!
 Olive Garden! One of our favorite places to eat out!




 These flowers are so bright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment