I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

adjetivo![Sunny day]

                                                           Cool Surfer Girl!

Nick and I decided to take a beach day and we invited Amanda along.I had her for a weekend straight while Nicole was having our new little addition.Nick enjoyed and the beach with Devon, as Amanda enjoyed the freezing water.I,on the other hand, stayed wrapped up from the wind and I was the only one to burn!
                                              Amanda wrapped up after the cold water!
                                               Soaking up some sun!


                                               
  I decided to take Amanda to my church for Sunday school.She enjoyed it but I felt like a full-time mom.We had gone skating Friday, the beach Saturday, and to church Sunday. I was wiped. Amanda loved those high heels my mom got for her.She woke up before i did and put them on first thing with her pajamas and said "I'm ready to go!"






                                   

                                               WELCOME BABY JESSI MADISON!




                              


    Amanda's first picture with her as she said "She's perfect!"






She's so tiny! To tiny for me! just yet!!



Dentist Receptionist interview!!
 I had a dentist receptionist position interview today.I'm praying i get it for the experience.We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment