I want to be the best memory you've ever had...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's day numeral tres
Nick & I went to the Outback Steakhouse for our Valentine's dinner.It was so good! we ordered a steak to share, fries,salad and a sweet potato yum! it was delicious & our waitress made us feel like we were the only ones in the whole restaurant!we also stayed on budget at 30.00$ which felt awesome! it was too perfect! We also went to the Destin commons to get in a little shopping and Nick got a plaid teal shirt and some sleep pants.He bought me a super cute summer dress that I've been looking all over for and a promise ring(: (which fell apart but I'm going to get a new one today) I got all my stuff done for my program so I turn in all my paper work next week and take my personality test next week.A lot of stress relief thanks to Nick helping me out!! I lost 2 lbs now so i am at 138.8 and I am enjoying my classes(: Nick hits SENIOR AIRMAN TODAY ! Congratulations! He moves off base within the next month(:

No comments:

Post a Comment